Gaming Lagoon

Gaming Lagoon

Linkbucks

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Welcome to Roguez4Life

Welcome to Rogues for Life, a blog about the World of Warcraft Rogue class. I started playing a Rogue at the game's release, and its been my favorite class ever since. I have spent a lot of time playing a rogue and experimenting with the mechanics of the class. Having said that, this blog will mainly be mainly about new changes coming to the rogue class, and how those changes will affect how the class is played. There will be a lot of changes with the new Cataclysm expansion coming out soon, so stay tuned to see what important changes I will discuss.

2 comments:

  1. nice blog...welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like i am going to like reading your blog. I plan on visiting often for new content. WOW is great!

    ReplyDelete